POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.scene-files : Missing scene files listed in AMD Processor Performance Evaluation Guide : Missing scene files listed in AMD Processor Performance Evaluation Guide Server Time
2 Aug 2024 06:15:16 EDT (-0400)
  Missing scene files listed in AMD Processor Performance Evaluation Guide
From: jk
Date: 16 Dec 2004 17:05:00
Message: <web.41c2065fd852a056136b20480@news.povray.org>
I am interested in running performance testing based on the AMD Processor
Performance Evaluation Guide (version 3.62) available at AMD's web site
(www.amd.com/us-en/assets/content_type/
white_papers_and_tech_docs/30579_hi.pdf).  In this guide (page 47), they
refer to 38 scene files to be used in the testing.  Two of which seem to be
missing from my installation of POV_Ray, version 3.6.  These two scene
files are named "gaussianblob" and "Bricks_transp".

Does anyone know where I can locate official versions of these two scene
files as listed by AMD?  I appreciate any help anyone can offer.

Thanks,
Jason Klakoff
lds### [at] ncrrcom